Fun Activities For Local People
The Aim of the Group shall be to promote the benefit of the people of Stocksbridge and surrounding districts by the provision of activities that reduce isolation, support health, advance education and encourage physical exercise and mental stimulation.
What's New For April 2020?
- We now offer Social Prescribing Link Worker Drop in Sessions, which we have a new page for in the Classes area
- New page for funding showing who we are proudly funded by
- We have two new funders from Peoples Postcode Lottery and Postcode Community Trust so we have added their logos to the footer of our website too
- New poster added to the chairobics page and a new photo of Helen, our class tutor
- New poster added to computer classes page and also poster for volunteers added.
- New news article advertising our request for volunteers
- New Photos added to the members having fun gallery, including a photo of us meeting Boris Johnson
- New icon (called a favicon) on the browsers tab to help you identify our website
Our Regular Classes
For more information please fill in the short form below and we will respond as soon as possible.