Fun Activities For Local People
The Aim of the Group shall be to promote the benefit of the people of Stocksbridge and surrounding districts by the provision of activities that reduce isolation, support health, advance education and encourage physical exercise and mental stimulation.
What's New For May 2022?
- We now offer iTea and Chat services as well as a new Device Doctor Service, which both have new pages for in the Classes area
- New page for are brand new Monday class for Archery and Games
- Out Events for 2022 have now been added
- A gallery of our events for 2021 has been added to the gallery page
- New news article regarding our recognition from the queen
- We no longer have classes for Tai Chi and Art so they have been removed from our schedule
Our Regular Classes
For more information please fill in the short form below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Black Country Museum
Leave 8.30am Saturday Morning Coach & Entrance Fee ?16.00
Wentworth Garden Centre
Thurs 20th October 11am Xmas shop & afternoon tea in the Garden Room/Coach 25 places (NOW FULL). Cost only ?14.00
|View All Upcoming Events|